Wednesday 22 July 2009

Run Goot!

Firstly, nice work Jon for not only actually putting in the volume and getting back in the game but also eradicating tilt problems from your game. Was certainly your biggest leak and its well and truly plugged! Congrats...
Dedication and commitment goes a long way, just hope you keep it up throughout the summer.


My summer has also had a huge turn-a-round in the last few days. I took the gamble and decided to quit work, with the intention of going to Bulgaria, depending on my financial circumstances at the end of the week. Well, one of my qualms with the last job was the anti-social environment, the bullshit, the hours, the pretentious Cambridge graduates etc etc etc. Well, it would appear I have now landed a job in my mates' Dad's bar in West London. We go there quite a bit and its a pretty sick, swanky little place. Will have it confirmed tomorrow but yeh...looking good!!
Its about the same pay as I was on, its a much nicer working environment, I can work whilst studying come Sept, I am working with a good mate, I know most of the people that work there anyway. SICK!

Really really happy about that, not just for the reasons above but also cos my parents will definately ease up on going abroad..they will feel more comfortable knowing I can come back to a job.

This also benefits poker obviously, as I am able to continue to separate the money, thus being able to play more freely.

I am grinding all day today and tomorrow but will hopefully get the chance to hit the Vic later this evening.

GL :D

No comments:

Post a Comment