Tuesday 21 July 2009

Dry Spell

As you can probably tell by the lack of posts, I have played no poker whatsoever in the past week.
Had an absolute awesome week however, which is probably what kept me away!

Had 3 birthdays in a row at the start of last week, which were awesome, followed by my birthday weekend just gone, where a few surprises were revealed..
Eternally grateful for that, just what I needed and great fun!

I am also kind of unable to play much now I am back cos the mrs is off tomorrow and I won't see her for 10 weeks so she's quite insistent on being with me every second..damn it!

Whats more, it looks like I may head to Bulgaria for the best part of 3 weeks on Friday, can't really be arsed with the working grind here, life is too short. How many more opportunities am I gonna have similar to this summer? My parents are kind of in agreement so me and my old man might share the driving to Bulgaria, so so sick. Love it!

That also means a massive break from poker and entirely destroys my summer plans for the game! So, I intend to hit the Vic tomorrow night, one last time, hopefully take a nice profit away and then pay my live roll into the bank :( (loved having £50s rolling around my desk :P).
On Thursday I intend to grind the absolute shit out of 10nl all day and see if I can hit $200 online before also withdrawing that. Shall then have to pick up poker and reality upon my return!

Kind of frustrating, its been an odd summer I guess but really looking forward to things now, just hope I can get a job as soon as I come back, that way it sets me up again!

GL, will post again after ze Vic!

No comments:

Post a Comment