Wednesday 22 July 2009

Crap

Just had my first session in a while and it was awful, diabolical.

There was an element of run bad and then just some hideous play by me off the back of it. I must have had JJ about 11 times and won twice.

Don't think I was really in the right frame of mind so got off prematurely. My inability to hit a flop just led to me making stupid calls and wild check raises etc. Restricted the losses to about $15!

Having spent a lot more time playing live recently I just don't seem to enjoy online and when I do, its only when I am winning. Theoretically this probably isn't a winning mentality. If I only enjoy playing when I am winning, online, then I am likely to have a pretty torrid time of it. Granted we can't all expect to win every session but the majority of players probably still take an element of enjoyment from a losing session, even if its in the form of analysing hands after. I don't do that at and certainly don't intend to at micro stakes.

Not too arsed about this now given I am withdrawing today or tomorrow but I may well give it some thought over the next couple of weeks. Time may be better spent in the Vic, where even if its looking like I am leaving home with nothing, I still enjoy the games.

No comments:

Post a Comment