Saturday 11 July 2009

Happy Days

Just finished a session on 10nl and things couldn't really get much better at the minute. Live...I am earning. Tournaments...I am going deep. Online cash...I'm earning $10 an hour.

Was running pretty good to be honest, in general. Not on an absolute heater but I am praying that was the sign of a heater to come and it follows me to the Vic!

"Roll" is now exceeding the $100 mark once again. Although, as I said, once I get to $150, $100 will be coming off. One thing I was thinking to myself during that session is that I need to start analysing hands after. This blog has very little in the way of pure poker content and thought. Although, this was always going to be the case initially as I outline my aims and get a foothold in the game on a bankroll management front.

Nonetheless, I am going to try and be a bit more aware of hands, which is obviously difficult when multi-tabling, but I will try in order to take full advantage of 2+2..

Think that may well be it for a while on the poker front, unfortunately. Girlfriend's b'day on Monday so that effectively starts tomorrow, then a good mates 21st on Tuesday, then another mates 20th on Wednesday before I go home for mine on Friday, having also celebrated it here in London on Thursday...and again on Sunday :P
Going to be a truly epic week I think. Just a shame poker is going to have to take a backseat...

Gonna do my upmost to make it to the Vic before all the fun and games begin every night this week, need to take advantage of my momentum!

GL

No comments:

Post a Comment