Wednesday 1 July 2009

New Leaf......NAAAAAAT

Well, I reckon my last post was what...3/3.5 hours ago?
A lot can happen in that time.
I went bust.

Sat down as normal, played a few hands of 2c/5c...
AA < QQ
KK Both all in pre.

50/1
Not much better.

Sat down with $30 having dropped $10 on 5NL.
Was a 6-handed table, where the biggest stack was $50. i.e. everyone was tilting like mo' fo's.

Got some guys $14, went up to $56. Oh no, not good enough for me.

2 big stacks join. I make a sick sick bluff with 3h4h, one of my greatest moments in poker. Was down at $38, got back up to $56.

I unchecked auto post and was going to go.

Last hand

8c
9c

OH MAMA.

8c9c. aka ze nuts

I raise to $3, button calls. BB makes it $13 to go.
Now I wanted to leave with $50 so I could have ran there and live to fight another day.

My thought process as an aspiring poker player..

Ok, 8c9c. Looks sexy suited.
Probably behind.
Wait, I can outplay him with 34, so 89 and I am in!
He must have AK, no royals and I win this hand.
Its sooted, god they look good.
I AM SURE I AM HITTING A STRAIGHT FLUSH
Ok, I call.

Flop, 578...two spades.
He bets the pot.

Thought process?
LOL, FIST PUMP CALL, HE IS BULLYING THE SHORT STACK WITH AK.

Turn?
As

River? was tilting at that point so didnt look.

Showdown? Well, he had 99.


Analysis of the hand?
ogigeqrwgno[IUHIUFHIUHIFH992YH39H9NNDKnbfbfoiFGOgigf9

I RUN SO BAD



(seriously...why am i going to invest £300, i can't keep hold of the $2 i worked up to $50. A higher financial threshold just means it ends in tears).


Can't wait

1 comment:

  1. lol, pretty funny tbf.

    i have been keeping pretty quiet about poker, but ive put in a lot of hours the last 3 days. lets just say it could have gone better, and probably couldnt have gone worse

    ReplyDelete