Friday 12 June 2009

The Weekend!!

Well, good news...I'm not in work today so I can spend a full afternoon on the grind. Got a lot to sort out before I go away to Tenerife next week but hoping to get a good 5 hours in this afternoon and see where I can get this $15 up to.
Also got no plans on the weekend, as usual, so looking to slip a good few hours in.

I think this current "bankroll", if you can call it that, is more of an experiment. I am generally getting a feel for 2c/5c and earning as I go. I have never grinded that stake, only 10nl, yet when/if I deposit I think it will be to roll myself for 2c/5c. Like I said before, with work its almost impossible to find the time and energy to play in the morning so I have decided not to deposit anymore until I have more time, which unfortunately may not be until uni starts up again. I would have deposited something in the region of £200, so instead of doing that I think I am going to use that money for more trips to the Vic and the cash games as well as the odd tournament. Also want to enquire more about the Loose Cannon cos I think they have some regular 50NL games down there... Hopefully the feeble amount I do have online can continue to increase, along with my live cash success at the Vic and maybe just maybe, I will stop bubbling tournaments and take something down this summer!!

Its also been frustrating to learn that Jon spanked his latest roll. Having deposited $70 he got it up to $115 I believe before being drawn to $1/$2 cash...again. It lasted a whole 3 days but I am sure we can find some sort of excuse in there somewhere..;)
Funny how we both said that DTD had a big impact on the weekend and this would be a turning point, next.....

No comments:

Post a Comment