Sunday 14 June 2009

Afternoon session..

Managed to squeeze a few hours in this morning in between running a few errands and what not.

"Roll" is now up to $16! What a grind.. Being really good about it though, thinking about each and every hand (hard to do when you're playing 2c/5c!) and not slamming the $16 down on 50nl or entering some tournament. Hopefully my persistence will pay off...
Came very close to registering for tonight's 250k mind you!

Praying that I get some good news next Monday, results wise, then I will get a bit of a windfall and intend to hit the Vic with it. Got a weeks wages under my belt now too, just a shame my rent has to be paid on Friday :(. Basically all a bit of a mess on the financial front so it has a knock-on effect on poker...unable to play at the level I want to be playing at! Still, I left the $3 on there cos it allows me to get my "fix" and play a few hands in the evenings after work. Will continue to do that until money or time at my disposal increases!

Going to have another session later but for the last 2 weeks I've been living like an absolute bachelor so the place is a tip and needs sorting before the mrs returns whilst I am in Tenerife.. Damn responsibilities suck. Degen day and night plz....

No comments:

Post a Comment